QNAP Qfinder Pro
QNAP Qfinder Pro is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall QNAP Qfinder Pro from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on QNAP Systems, Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. QNAP Qfinder Pro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\uninstall.exe. QfinderPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.43 MB (9888056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in QNAP Qfinder Pro. They take 61.80 MB (64806980
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- convert.exe (8.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (31.02 MB)
- iSCSIAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- QfinderPro.exe (9.43 MB)
- QfinderUpload.exe (10.01 MB)
- uninstall.exe (280.54 KB)
- RTK_NIC_DRIVER_INSTALLER.sfx.exe (712.12 KB)
The current page applies to QNAP Qfinder Pro version 6.5.0.0508
alone. For other QNAP Qfinder Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qfinder Pro is an application by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall QNAP Qfinder Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove QNAP Qfinder Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QNAP Qfinder Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QNAP Qfinder Pro". If it exists on your system the QNAP Qfinder Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select QNAP Qfinder Pro in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about QNAP Qfinder Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QNAP Qfinder Pro.
8. After removing QNAP Qfinder Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP Qfinder Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QNAP Qfinder Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall QNAP Qfinder Pro by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QNAP Qfinder Pro by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QNAP Qfinder Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 20:27:25.997