QNAP Qfinder Pro
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall QNAP Qfinder Pro for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall QNAP Qfinder Pro from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on QNAP Systems, Inc.. QNAP Qfinder Pro is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove QNAP Qfinder Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 9.66 MB (10130232 bytes) on disk and is labeled QfinderPro.exe.
QNAP Qfinder Pro is comprised of the following executables which take 62.41 MB (65439801
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- convert.exe (8.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (31.02 MB)
- iSCSIAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- QfinderPro.exe (9.66 MB)
- QfinderUpload.exe (10.38 MB)
- uninstall.exe (280.52 KB)
- RTK_NIC_DRIVER_INSTALLER.sfx.exe (712.12 KB)
The current page applies to QNAP Qfinder Pro version 6.6.4.0213
only. You can find below a few links to other QNAP Qfinder Pro versions:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qfinder Pro is a program by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase QNAP Qfinder Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove QNAP Qfinder Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QNAP Qfinder Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QNAP Qfinder Pro". If it exists on your system the QNAP Qfinder Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click QNAP Qfinder Pro in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about QNAP Qfinder Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QNAP Qfinder Pro.
8. After removing QNAP Qfinder Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP Qfinder Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP Qfinder Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP Qfinder Pro by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that QNAP Qfinder Pro by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall QNAP Qfinder Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-26 16:30:32.433