This web page contains detailed information on how to remove QGNA for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall QGNA from your systemGlobal Gamers Solutions ©
. More information about Global Gamers Solutions © can be read here
. Click on http://www.gamenet.ru
to get more details about QGNA on Global Gamers Solutions ©'s website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for QGNA is "C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA\unins000.exe". qGNA.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.19 MB (2292584 bytes) on disk.
QGNA contains of the executables below. They take 4.18 MB (4383505
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gamenet.ui.exe (584.35 KB)
- Launcher.exe (183.00 KB)
- qGNA.exe (2.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ix32.exe (53.85 KB)
- ix64.exe (62.35 KB)
This info is about QGNA version 1.35.697.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of QGNA:
...click to view all...
QGNA is an application released by the software company Global Gamers Solutions ©. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall QGNA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall QGNA from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QGNA or simply click the Search feature and type in "QGNA". If it exists on your system the QGNA program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click QGNA in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding QGNA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QGNA:
- The software company is: http://www.gamenet.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QGNA.
8. After uninstalling QGNA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QGNA which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QGNA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions © from your computer, nor are we saying that QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions © is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QGNA in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:44:12.357