QGNA is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall QGNA from your PCGlobal Gamers Solutions ©
. You can find out more on Global Gamers Solutions © or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to QGNA at http://www.gamenet.ru
. QGNA is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing QGNA is "C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named qGNA.exe and occupies 2.18 MB (2286952 bytes).
The executable files below are part of QGNA. They take an average of 4.00 MB (4189969
bytes) on disk.
- gamenet.ui.exe (583.85 KB)
- qGNA.exe (2.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ix32.exe (53.85 KB)
- ix64.exe (62.35 KB)
The current web page applies to QGNA version 2.0.1032.0
only. You can find here a few links to other QGNA versions:
...click to view all...
QGNA is a program by the software company Global Gamers Solutions ©. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove QGNA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase QGNA with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QGNA or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QGNA". If it exists on your system the QGNA application will be found very quickly. After you select QGNA in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding QGNA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QGNA:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamenet.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QGNA.
8. After uninstalling QGNA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QGNA that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QGNA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions © from your PC, we are not saying that QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions © is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall QGNA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:52:45.927