You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall QGNA for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall QGNA from your systemGlobal Gamers Solutions ©
. You can find out more on Global Gamers Solutions © or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gamenet.ru
to get more data about QGNA on Global Gamers Solutions ©'s website. Usually the QGNA application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA directory, depending on the user's option during setup. QGNA's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA\unins000.exe". qGNA.exe is the QGNA's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.62 MB (2742128 bytes) on disk.
QGNA installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.63 MB (4850849
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gamenet.ui.exe (589.36 KB)
- qGNA.exe (2.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (195.36 KB)
- ix32.exe (53.86 KB)
- ix64.exe (62.36 KB)
This web page is about QGNA version 1.51.880.0
alone. Click on the links below for other QGNA versions:
...click to view all...
QGNA is a program released by the software company Global Gamers Solutions ©. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall QGNA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete QGNA from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QGNA or simply click the Search feature and type in "QGNA". The QGNA application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select QGNA in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding QGNA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QGNA:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamenet.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QGNA.
8. After uninstalling QGNA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of QGNA that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QGNA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions © from your PC, we are not saying that QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions © is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QGNA supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 08:46:09.880