Pulse Secure Host Checker
Pulse Secure Host Checker is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Pulse Secure Host Checker from your computerPulse Secure, LLC
. Further information on Pulse Secure, LLC can be found here
. You can see more info about Pulse Secure Host Checker at http://www.pulsesecure.net
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Pulse Secure Host Checker is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 348.11 KB (356464 bytes) on disk and is labeled dsHostChecker.exe.
The executables below are part of Pulse Secure Host Checker. They take about 692.53 KB (709152
bytes) on disk.
- dsCCProc.exe (33.11 KB)
- dsHostChecker.exe (348.11 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (252.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199981
of Pulse Secure Host Checker. You can find below info on other application versions of Pulse Secure Host Checker:
...click to view all...
Pulse Secure Host Checker is an application released by the software company Pulse Secure, LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Pulse Secure Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Pulse Secure Host Checker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pulse Secure Host Checker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pulse Secure Host Checker". If it exists on your system the Pulse Secure Host Checker app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Pulse Secure Host Checker in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pulse Secure Host Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pulse Secure Host Checker:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pulsesecure.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pulse Secure Host Checker.
8. After removing Pulse Secure Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pulse Secure Host Checker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pulse Secure Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pulse Secure Host Checker by Pulse Secure, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Pulse Secure Host Checker by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pulse Secure Host Checker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 13:19:49.003