Pulse Secure Host Checker
This info is about Pulse Secure Host Checker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Pulse Secure Host Checker from your PCPulse Secure, LLC
. Further information on Pulse Secure, LLC can be found here
. Please follow http://www.pulsesecure.net
if you want to read more on Pulse Secure Host Checker on Pulse Secure, LLC's website. The program is often located in the C:\Users\112522\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Host Checker folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Pulse Secure Host Checker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\112522\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. dsHostChecker.exe is the Pulse Secure Host Checker's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 357.95 KB (366544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Pulse Secure Host Checker. They take about 1,023.81 KB (1048384
bytes) on disk.
- dsCCProc.exe (33.95 KB)
- dsHostChecker.exe (357.95 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (257.95 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.03 KB)
- 64bitProxy.exe (316.92 KB)
This data is about Pulse Secure Host Checker version 18.104.22.168917
only. Click on the links below for other Pulse Secure Host Checker versions:
...click to view all...
Pulse Secure Host Checker is an application by the software company Pulse Secure, LLC. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Pulse Secure Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Pulse Secure Host Checker from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pulse Secure Host Checker or simply click the Search field and type in "Pulse Secure Host Checker". If it exists on your system the Pulse Secure Host Checker app will be found automatically. When you click Pulse Secure Host Checker in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pulse Secure Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pulse Secure Host Checker:
- The software company is: http://www.pulsesecure.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\112522\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pulse Secure Host Checker.
8. After removing Pulse Secure Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pulse Secure Host Checker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pulse Secure Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pulse Secure Host Checker by Pulse Secure, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Pulse Secure Host Checker by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pulse Secure Host Checker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 08:05:56.490