Pulse Secure Host Checker
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Pulse Secure Host Checker for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pulse Secure Host Checker from your computerPulse Secure, LLC
. Check out here
for more details on Pulse Secure, LLC. More information about Pulse Secure Host Checker can be found at http://www.pulsesecure.net
. Pulse Secure Host Checker is usually set up in the C:\Users\lopegarc\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Host Checker directory, regulated by the user's decision. Pulse Secure Host Checker's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\lopegarc\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named dsHostChecker.exe and its approximative size is 357.95 KB (366544 bytes).
The executables below are part of Pulse Secure Host Checker. They occupy an average of 672.94 KB (689088
bytes) on disk.
- dsHostChecker.exe (357.95 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (257.95 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199361
of Pulse Secure Host Checker. Click on the links below for other Pulse Secure Host Checker versions:
...click to view all...
Pulse Secure Host Checker is an application offered by the software company Pulse Secure, LLC. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Pulse Secure Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Pulse Secure Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pulse Secure Host Checker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pulse Secure Host Checker". If it exists on your system the Pulse Secure Host Checker app will be found automatically. After you select Pulse Secure Host Checker in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Pulse Secure Host Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pulse Secure Host Checker:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pulsesecure.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\lopegarc\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pulse Secure Host Checker.
8. After removing Pulse Secure Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pulse Secure Host Checker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pulse Secure Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pulse Secure Host Checker by Pulse Secure, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Pulse Secure Host Checker by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pulse Secure Host Checker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 14:02:44.630