This info is about PricePeep for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PricePeep from your computerbetwikx LLC
. Open here
for more information on betwikx LLC. Further information about PricePeep can be seen at http://www.getpricepeep.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PricePeep folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove PricePeep by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PricePeep\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 91.29 KB (93484 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in PricePeep. They occupy 293.79 KB (300844
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (91.29 KB)
- unutil.exe (202.50 KB)
This page is about PricePeep version 18.104.22.168
only. For more PricePeep versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PricePeep is an application released by the software company betwikx LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove PricePeep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PricePeep from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PricePeep or simply click the Search feature and type in "PricePeep". If it exists on your system the PricePeep program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PricePeep in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PricePeep, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PricePeep:
- The software company is: http://www.getpricepeep.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PricePeep\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PricePeep.
8. After removing PricePeep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PricePeep which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PricePeep with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PricePeep by betwikx LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PricePeep by betwikx LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PricePeep supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-04 18:45:14.077