This info is about PricePeep for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PricePeep from your systembetwikx LLC
. More data about betwikx LLC can be read here
. Click on http://www.getpricepeep.com/
to get more details about PricePeep on betwikx LLC's website. PricePeep is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PricePeep folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling PricePeep is C:\Program Files\PricePeep\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the PricePeep's primary executable file and it takes close to 79.73 KB (81645 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PricePeep. They take an average of 79.73 KB (81645
bytes) on disk.
This info is about PricePeep version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more PricePeep versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove PricePeep.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
PricePeep is a program marketed by betwikx LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase PricePeep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PricePeep from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PricePeep or simply click the Search field and type in "PricePeep". If it exists on your system the PricePeep app will be found very quickly. When you click PricePeep in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PricePeep, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PricePeep:
- The publisher is: http://www.getpricepeep.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PricePeep\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PricePeep.
8. After uninstalling PricePeep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PricePeep that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PricePeep with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PricePeep by betwikx LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PricePeep by betwikx LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PricePeep supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-23 09:44:33.040