PricePeep is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall PricePeep from your PCbetwikx LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on betwikx LLC. You can read more about related to PricePeep at http://www.getpricepeep.com/
. PricePeep is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PricePeep folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall PricePeep by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PricePeep\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 84.76 KB (86797 bytes).
PricePeep is comprised of the following executables which take 84.76 KB (86797
bytes) on disk:
This info is about PricePeep version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more PricePeep versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall PricePeep.Folders left behind when you uninstall PricePeep:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PricePeep:
- C:\Program Files\PricePeep
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\PricePeep\installer.ico
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
PricePeep is a program by betwikx LLC. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall PricePeep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PricePeep from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PricePeep or simply activate the Search field and type in "PricePeep". If it is installed on your PC the PricePeep app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PricePeep in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PricePeep, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PricePeep:
- The software company is: http://www.getpricepeep.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PricePeep\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PricePeep.
8. After removing PricePeep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PricePeep that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PricePeep with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PricePeep by betwikx LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PricePeep by betwikx LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PricePeep supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-24 10:07:43.090