Power Manager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Power Manager from your systemLenovo Group Limited
. Further information on Lenovo Group Limited can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkPad\Utilities directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Power Manager is RunDll32. Power Manager's main file takes about 437.29 KB (447784 bytes) and is called PWMUI.EXE.
Power Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.23 MB (22262824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PWMDBSVC.exe (1.59 MB)
- PWMEWCFG.exe (1.85 MB)
- PWMEWSVC.exe (1.59 MB)
- PWMIDTSV.EXE (3.43 MB)
- PWMOSDV.EXE (3.61 MB)
- PWMPAEXE.EXE (1.86 MB)
- PWMRUN.EXE (104.06 KB)
- PWMUI.EXE (437.29 KB)
- PWMUIAux.EXE (464.79 KB)
- PWRACT.EXE (1.98 MB)
- SCHTASK.EXE (124.79 KB)
- SmartShutdown.exe (132.79 KB)
- TPELPWR.EXE (77.29 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The current web page applies to Power Manager version 6.62.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Power Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Power Manager is an application offered by Lenovo Group Limited. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Power Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Power Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Power Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Power Manager". If it exists on your system the Power Manager app will be found automatically. After you click Power Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Power Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Power Manager.
8. After uninstalling Power Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Power Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Power Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Power Manager by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Power Manager by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Power Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 14:02:28.360