Power Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Power Manager from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Lenovo Group Limited. Usually the Power Manager application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\PowerMgr directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Power Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\PowerMgr\unins000.exe. PWMUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 362.32 KB (371016 bytes) on disk.
Power Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.97 MB (5215359
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AgendasConvert.exe (28.82 KB)
- DPMALS.exe (41.82 KB)
- DPMCFGC.exe (67.82 KB)
- DPMHost.exe (26.82 KB)
- DPMTray.exe (83.82 KB)
- Exceptions.exe (33.32 KB)
- GETRPAGD.exe (52.82 KB)
- MotifyXML.exe (36.82 KB)
- PMMBC.exe (37.32 KB)
- PowerLevel.exe (73.32 KB)
- PowerPlanIE.exe (348.82 KB)
- PWMBTHLV.exe (267.32 KB)
- PWMDBEXE.exe (25.32 KB)
- PWMDBSVC.exe (62.32 KB)
- PWMDPMEXE.exe (24.82 KB)
- PWMEWCFG.exe (343.32 KB)
- PWMEWSVC.exe (182.32 KB)
- PWMIDTSV.exe (289.32 KB)
- PWMOSDV.exe (571.32 KB)
- PWMPAEXE.exe (40.82 KB)
- PWMRUN.exe (61.82 KB)
- PWMUI.exe (362.32 KB)
- PWMUIAux.exe (214.32 KB)
- PWRACT.exe (391.32 KB)
- SCHTASK.exe (64.82 KB)
- SmartShutdown.exe (30.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.01.0006
of Power Manager. For more Power Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Power Manager is an application by the software company Lenovo Group Limited. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Power Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Power Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Power Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Power Manager". The Power Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Power Manager in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Power Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Power Manager.
8. After removing Power Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Power Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Power Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Power Manager by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Power Manager by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Power Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:42:16.630