Power Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Power Manager from your PCLenovo Group Limited
. More information about Lenovo Group Limited can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\PowerMgr folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Power Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\PowerMgr\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PWMUI.exe is the Power Manager's main executable file and it occupies close to 382.25 KB (391424 bytes) on disk.
Power Manager contains of the executables below. They take 5.09 MB (5338865
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AgendasConvert.exe (28.75 KB)
- DPMALS.exe (59.25 KB)
- DPMCFGC.exe (67.75 KB)
- DPMHost.exe (26.75 KB)
- DPMTray.exe (83.75 KB)
- Exceptions.exe (33.25 KB)
- GETRPAGD.exe (52.75 KB)
- MotifyXML.exe (36.75 KB)
- PMMBC.exe (37.25 KB)
- PowerLevel.exe (75.75 KB)
- PowerPlanIE.exe (359.25 KB)
- PWMBTHLV.exe (277.25 KB)
- PWMDBEXE.exe (36.75 KB)
- PWMDBSVC.exe (62.25 KB)
- PWMDPMEXE.exe (24.75 KB)
- PWMEWCFG.exe (346.25 KB)
- PWMEWSVC.exe (182.25 KB)
- PWMIDTSV.exe (299.25 KB)
- PWMOSDV.exe (582.25 KB)
- PWMPAEXE.exe (40.75 KB)
- PWMRUN.exe (61.75 KB)
- PWMUI.exe (382.25 KB)
- PWMUIAux.exe (214.25 KB)
- PWRACT.exe (409.25 KB)
- SCHTASK.exe (65.75 KB)
- SmartShutdown.exe (30.25 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.40.0002
of Power Manager. You can find below a few links to other Power Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Power Manager is an application released by the software company Lenovo Group Limited. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Power Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Power Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Power Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Power Manager". If it exists on your system the Power Manager app will be found automatically. When you select Power Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Power Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Power Manager.
8. After removing Power Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Power Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Power Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Power Manager by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Power Manager by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Power Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 16:26:44.307