You can find on this page details on how to remove Potplayer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Potplayer from your PCKakao Corp.
. You can find out more on Kakao Corp. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
to get more info about Potplayer on Kakao Corp.'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Potplayer. The application's main executable file occupies 109.27 KB (111896 bytes) on disk and is labeled PotPlayerMini.exe.
Potplayer contains of the executables below. They take 637.07 KB (652356
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.77 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (95.27 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.77 KB)
- D_Exec.exe (48.77 KB)
- KillPot.exe (46.27 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (109.27 KB)
- uninstall.exe (122.93 KB)
This info is about Potplayer version 1.5.35431
only. For more Potplayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Potplayer is an application offered by Kakao Corp.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Potplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Potplayer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Potplayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Potplayer". If it exists on your system the Potplayer application will be found very quickly. After you select Potplayer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Potplayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Potplayer:
- The web site of the program is: http://tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Potplayer.
8. After uninstalling Potplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Potplayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Potplayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Potplayer by Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Potplayer by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Potplayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 18:33:29.190