Potplayer is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Potplayer from your computerKakao Corp.
. More data about Kakao Corp. can be read here
. Click on tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
to get more data about Potplayer on Kakao Corp.'s website. Potplayer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Potplayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. PotPlayerMini.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 109.27 KB (111896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Potplayer. They occupy 913.31 KB (935226
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.77 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (95.27 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.77 KB)
- D_Exec.exe (48.77 KB)
- KillPot.exe (46.27 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (109.27 KB)
- PotPlayerMiniNT.exe (108.77 KB)
- PotPlayerMiniXP.exe (84.27 KB)
- UnInst.exe (83.91 KB)
- uninstall.exe (122.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.5335686
of Potplayer. You can find here a few links to other Potplayer versions:
...click to view all...
Potplayer is an application released by the software company Kakao Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Potplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Potplayer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Potplayer or simply click the Search field and type in "Potplayer". The Potplayer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Potplayer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Potplayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Potplayer:
- The software company is: tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Potplayer.
8. After uninstalling Potplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Potplayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Potplayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Potplayer by Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Potplayer by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Potplayer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 20:26:15.687