PotPlayer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer from your computerKakao Corp.
. You can read more on Kakao Corp. or check for application updates here
. PotPlayer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for PotPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. PotPlayerMini.exe is the PotPlayer's main executable file and it occupies close to 232.44 KB (238016 bytes) on disk.
PotPlayer contains of the executables below. They take 1.45 MB (1520432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.44 KB)
- KillPot.exe (72.44 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (232.44 KB)
- uninstall.exe (241.61 KB)
- WebSource.exe (629.50 KB)
This page is about PotPlayer version 1.7.8557
only. You can find below info on other versions of PotPlayer:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove PotPlayer.Folders left behind when you uninstall PotPlayer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PotPlayer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\Module\FFmpeg\FFmpegMininum.dll
- C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\Module\OpenCodec\OpenCodecUnity.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\PotPlayer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\PotPlayer.lnk
PotPlayer is an application by Kakao Corp.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall PotPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PotPlayer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PotPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PotPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the PotPlayer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PotPlayer in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PotPlayer.
8. After removing PotPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PotPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PotPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 15:44:05.923