PotPlayer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer from your systemKakao Corp.
. More data about Kakao Corp. can be read here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. PotPlayer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named PotPlayerMini.exe and it has a size of 232.44 KB (238016 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in PotPlayer. They take 860.66 KB (881314
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.44 KB)
- KillPot.exe (76.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (232.44 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.48 KB)
This info is about PotPlayer version 1.7.14255
alone. You can find here a few links to other PotPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer is an application marketed by Kakao Corp.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove PotPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PotPlayer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PotPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer program will be found very quickly. When you click PotPlayer in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PotPlayer.
8. After removing PotPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-09-07 06:53:14.653