This page is about PotPlayer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PotPlayer from your computerKakao Corp.
. Open here
where you can read more on Kakao Corp.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PotPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PotPlayerMini.exe is the PotPlayer's main executable file and it takes approximately 232.44 KB (238016 bytes) on disk.
PotPlayer contains of the executables below. They take 860.76 KB (881422
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.44 KB)
- KillPot.exe (76.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (232.44 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.58 KB)
This page is about PotPlayer version 1.7.13795
only. For more PotPlayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer is an application by the software company Kakao Corp.. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase PotPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PotPlayer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PotPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "PotPlayer". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PotPlayer in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PotPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PotPlayer.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 08:05:37.277