This page is about PotPlayer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PotPlayer from your computerKakao Corp.
. Open here
where you can read more on Kakao Corp.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PotPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PotPlayerMini.exe is the PotPlayer's main executable file and it takes approximately 232.44 KB (238016 bytes) on disk.
PotPlayer contains of the executables below. They take 860.76 KB (881422
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.44 KB)
- KillPot.exe (76.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (232.44 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.58 KB)
This page is about PotPlayer version 1.7.13795
only. For more PotPlayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer is an application by the software company Kakao Corp.. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase PotPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PotPlayer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PotPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PotPlayer in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PotPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PotPlayer.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 08:05:37.277