You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PotPlayer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer from your systemKakao Corp.
. More information on Kakao Corp. can be seen here
. Click on tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
to get more info about PotPlayer on Kakao Corp.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for PotPlayer is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PotPlayerMini.exe and occupies 232.44 KB (238016 bytes).
PotPlayer contains of the executables below. They take 1.56 MB (1633554
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.44 KB)
- KillPot.exe (72.44 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (232.44 KB)
- UnInst.exe (98.12 KB)
- uninstall.exe (253.96 KB)
- WebSource.exe (629.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.3859686
of PotPlayer. Click on the links below for other PotPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer is an application by the software company Kakao Corp.. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove PotPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PotPlayer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PotPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer application will be found very quickly. When you select PotPlayer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PotPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PotPlayer:
- The publisher is: tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PotPlayer.
8. After removing PotPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PotPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-22 02:27:26.633