You can find below details on how to uninstall PotPlayer for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer from your computerKakao Corp.
. Open here
for more details on Kakao Corp.. Click on tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
to get more information about PotPlayer on Kakao Corp.'s website. PotPlayer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling PotPlayer is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PotPlayer's primary file takes about 232.44 KB (238016 bytes) and its name is PotPlayerMini.exe.
PotPlayer is composed of the following executables which take 1.65 MB (1731480
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.44 KB)
- KillPot.exe (72.44 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (232.44 KB)
- PotPlayerMiniNT.exe (108.94 KB)
- UnInst.exe (84.81 KB)
- uninstall.exe (253.96 KB)
- WebSource.exe (629.50 KB)
The current web page applies to PotPlayer version 1.7.271086
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PotPlayer:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer is a program released by the software company Kakao Corp.. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall PotPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PotPlayer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PotPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PotPlayer". The PotPlayer application will be found automatically. After you select PotPlayer in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PotPlayer:
- The publisher is: tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PotPlayer.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-22 06:52:20.867