This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall PotPlayer for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer from your PCKakao Corp.
. More information on Kakao Corp. can be found here
. PotPlayer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PotPlayer. The application's main executable file occupies 232.44 KB (238016 bytes) on disk and is called PotPlayerMini.exe.
PotPlayer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.50 MB (1575535
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.44 KB)
- D_Exec.exe (48.44 KB)
- KillPot.exe (76.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (232.44 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.49 KB)
- WebSource.exe (629.50 KB)
The current page applies to PotPlayer version 1.7.13963
only. Click on the links below for other PotPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove PotPlayer:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dane aplikacji\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\PotPlayer.lnk
PotPlayer is a program marketed by the software company Kakao Corp.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall PotPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PotPlayer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PotPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PotPlayer". The PotPlayer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PotPlayer in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PotPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PotPlayer.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PotPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 21:45:25.520