This page contains complete information on how to remove PotPlayer for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall PotPlayer from your computerKakao Corp.
. More info about Kakao Corp. can be seen here
. Usually the PotPlayer program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for PotPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. PotPlayerMini.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 232.44 KB (238016 bytes) on disk.
PotPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 856.21 KB (876764
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.44 KB)
- KillPot.exe (72.44 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (232.44 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.53 KB)
This data is about PotPlayer version 1.7.12117
alone. You can find here a few links to other PotPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer is an application marketed by Kakao Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove PotPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PotPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PotPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the PotPlayer program will be found very quickly. When you click PotPlayer in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PotPlayer.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PotPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PotPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 14:50:34.070