Plustek OpticBook 4800
Plustek OpticBook 4800 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Plustek OpticBook 4800 from your PCPlustek Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Plustek Inc.. Plustek OpticBook 4800 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Plustek\Plustek OpticBook 4800 folder, subject to the user's choice. Plustek OpticBook 4800's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. book express.exe is the Plustek OpticBook 4800's primary executable file and it takes about 760.00 KB (778240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Plustek OpticBook 4800. They occupy about 4.19 MB (4394496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- book express.exe (760.00 KB)
- DebugInfoEditor.exe (1.53 MB)
- DebugTool_DocTwain.exe (50.00 KB)
- DebugTool_DocuAction.exe (50.00 KB)
- DupKey.exe (188.00 KB)
- Scanner Utility.exe (128.50 KB)
- broadcast.exe (24.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (73.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (79.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (532.50 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (655.00 KB)
- Install32.exe (59.00 KB)
- Install64.exe (58.00 KB)
- Setinf.exe (64.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.01006
of Plustek OpticBook 4800. Click on the links below for other Plustek OpticBook 4800 versions:
...click to view all...
Plustek OpticBook 4800 is an application released by the software company Plustek Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Plustek OpticBook 4800 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Plustek OpticBook 4800 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Plustek OpticBook 4800 or simply click the Search field and type in "Plustek OpticBook 4800". If it is installed on your PC the Plustek OpticBook 4800 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Plustek OpticBook 4800 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Plustek OpticBook 4800, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Plustek OpticBook 4800.
8. After uninstalling Plustek OpticBook 4800, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Plustek OpticBook 4800 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Plustek OpticBook 4800 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Plustek OpticBook 4800 by Plustek Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Plustek OpticBook 4800 by Plustek Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Plustek OpticBook 4800 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-14 17:35:42.840