Plustek OpticBook 4800
You can find on this page details on how to remove Plustek OpticBook 4800 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Plustek OpticBook 4800 from your computerPlustek Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Plustek Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Plustek\Plustek OpticBook 4800 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Plustek OpticBook 4800 is RunDll32. book express.exe is the Plustek OpticBook 4800's main executable file and it occupies circa 696.50 KB (713216 bytes) on disk.
Plustek OpticBook 4800 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.86 MB (2996096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- book express.exe (696.50 KB)
- Scanner Utility.exe (127.50 KB)
- broadcast.exe (24.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (73.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (79.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (900.38 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (1.00 MB)
The current page applies to Plustek OpticBook 4800 version 5.1.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Plustek OpticBook 4800 versions:
Plustek OpticBook 4800 is an application marketed by Plustek Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Plustek OpticBook 4800 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Plustek OpticBook 4800 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Plustek OpticBook 4800 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Plustek OpticBook 4800". If it is installed on your PC the Plustek OpticBook 4800 application will be found automatically. When you click Plustek OpticBook 4800 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Plustek OpticBook 4800, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Plustek OpticBook 4800.
8. After removing Plustek OpticBook 4800, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Plustek OpticBook 4800 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Plustek OpticBook 4800 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Plustek OpticBook 4800 by Plustek Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Plustek OpticBook 4800 by Plustek Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Plustek OpticBook 4800 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-03 15:47:31.107