Playlist Server is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Playlist Server from your systemPlaylist Software Solutions
. You can find out more on Playlist Software Solutions or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.playlistsolutions.com
to get more details about Playlist Server on Playlist Software Solutions's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playlist Software\Playlist Server directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Playlist Software\Playlist Server\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Playlist Server. The application's main executable file is called PlaylistServer.exe and occupies 10.21 MB (10704896 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Playlist Server. They occupy an average of 12.91 MB (13536527
bytes) on disk.
- PlaylistServer.exe (10.21 MB)
- SendMiniDump.exe (2.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.76 KB)
This page is about Playlist Server version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Playlist Server:
Playlist Server is a program by the software company Playlist Software Solutions. Some people choose to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Playlist Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Playlist Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Playlist Server or simply click the Search field and type in "Playlist Server". If it is installed on your PC the Playlist Server app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Playlist Server in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Playlist Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Playlist Server:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.playlistsolutions.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playlist Software\Playlist Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Playlist Server.
8. After uninstalling Playlist Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Playlist Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Playlist Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Playlist Server by Playlist Software Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that Playlist Server by Playlist Software Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Playlist Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-18 02:59:16.987