You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Playlist Server for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Playlist Server from your PCPlaylist Software Solutions
. Open here
where you can read more on Playlist Software Solutions. More details about Playlist Server can be found at http://www.playlistsolutions.com
. Playlist Server is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playlist Software\Playlist Server directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Playlist Server's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Playlist Software\Playlist Server\unins000.exe. Playlist Server's main file takes around 10.69 MB (11208192 bytes) and its name is PlaylistServer.exe.
The executables below are part of Playlist Server. They occupy about 21.41 MB (22447137
bytes) on disk.
- PlaylistServer.exe (10.69 MB)
- PlaylistServerDBOnly.exe (8.02 MB)
- SendMiniDump.exe (2.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Playlist Server. You can find below info on other versions of Playlist Server:
Playlist Server is an application offered by the software company Playlist Software Solutions. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Playlist Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Playlist Server from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Playlist Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "Playlist Server". If it exists on your system the Playlist Server app will be found automatically. After you select Playlist Server in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Playlist Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Playlist Server:
- The software company is: http://www.playlistsolutions.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playlist Software\Playlist Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Playlist Server.
8. After uninstalling Playlist Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Playlist Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Playlist Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Playlist Server by Playlist Software Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that Playlist Server by Playlist Software Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Playlist Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 00:24:02.577