This web page is about Playlist Server for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Playlist Server from your PCPlaylist Software Solutions
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Playlist Software Solutions. More details about the software Playlist Server can be found at http://www.playlistsolutions.com
. Usually the Playlist Server program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playlist Software\Playlist Server directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Playlist Server is C:\Program Files (x86)\Playlist Software\Playlist Server\unins000.exe. PlaylistServer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.83 MB (2964992 bytes) on disk.
Playlist Server contains of the executables below. They take 5.53 MB (5801186
bytes) on disk.
- PlaylistServer.exe (2.83 MB)
- SendMiniDump.exe (2.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.22 KB)
This data is about Playlist Server version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Playlist Server versions:
Playlist Server is a program by the software company Playlist Software Solutions. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Playlist Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Playlist Server from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Playlist Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Playlist Server". If it exists on your system the Playlist Server program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Playlist Server in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Playlist Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Playlist Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.playlistsolutions.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playlist Software\Playlist Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Playlist Server.
8. After removing Playlist Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Playlist Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Playlist Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Playlist Server by Playlist Software Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that Playlist Server by Playlist Software Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Playlist Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-12 20:14:35.937