PhotoPad 사진 편집기
PhotoPad 사진 편집기 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall PhotoPad 사진 편집기 from your PCNCH Software
. More data about NCH Software can be found here
. More information about the app PhotoPad 사진 편집기 can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/ko/support.html
. PhotoPad 사진 편집기 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PhotoPad folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PhotoPad 사진 편집기. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.01 MB (7352440 bytes) on disk and is called photopad.exe.
PhotoPad 사진 편집기 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.93 MB (11465968
bytes) on disk.
- photopad.exe (7.01 MB)
- photopadsetup_v3.17.exe (3.92 MB)
The current page applies to PhotoPad 사진 편집기 version 3.17
only. You can find here a few links to other PhotoPad 사진 편집기 releases:
...click to view all...
PhotoPad 사진 편집기 is an application by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove PhotoPad 사진 편집기 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PhotoPad 사진 편집기 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PhotoPad 사진 편집기 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotoPad 사진 편집기". If it is installed on your PC the PhotoPad 사진 편집기 program will be found very quickly. After you select PhotoPad 사진 편집기 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PhotoPad 사진 편집기, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoPad 사진 편집기:
- The web site of the program is: www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/ko/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PhotoPad 사진 편집기.
8. After uninstalling PhotoPad 사진 편집기, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PhotoPad 사진 편집기 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhotoPad 사진 편집기 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoPad 사진 편집기 by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that PhotoPad 사진 편집기 by NCH Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoPad 사진 편집기 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 05:24:52.510