PhotoPad 사진 편집기
PhotoPad 사진 편집기 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall PhotoPad 사진 편집기 from your PCNCH Software
. More data about NCH Software can be found here
. More information about the app PhotoPad 사진 편집기 can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/ko/support.html
. PhotoPad 사진 편집기 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PhotoPad folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PhotoPad 사진 편집기. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.01 MB (7352440 bytes) on disk and is called photopad.exe.
PhotoPad 사진 편집기 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.93 MB (11465968
bytes) on disk.
- photopad.exe (7.01 MB)
- photopadsetup_v3.17.exe (3.92 MB)
The current page applies to PhotoPad 사진 편집기 version 3.17
only. You can find here a few links to other PhotoPad 사진 편집기 releases:
PhotoPad 사진 편집기 is an application by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove PhotoPad 사진 편집기 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PhotoPad 사진 편집기 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PhotoPad 사진 편집기 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PhotoPad 사진 편집기". If it exists on your system the PhotoPad 사진 편집기 program will be found very quickly. After you click PhotoPad 사진 편집기 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PhotoPad 사진 편집기, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoPad 사진 편집기:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/ko/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PhotoPad 사진 편집기.
8. After uninstalling PhotoPad 사진 편집기, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PhotoPad 사진 편집기 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhotoPad 사진 편집기 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoPad 사진 편집기 by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that PhotoPad 사진 편집기 by NCH Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoPad 사진 편집기 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 05:24:52.510