PhotoPad 사진 편집기
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PhotoPad 사진 편집기 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PhotoPad 사진 편집기 from your PCNCH Software
. You can find out more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. More data about the program PhotoPad 사진 편집기 can be found at www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/ko/support.html
. Usually the PhotoPad 사진 편집기 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for PhotoPad 사진 편집기 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe. photopad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.35 MB (7710352 bytes) on disk.
PhotoPad 사진 편집기 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.52 MB (12076832
bytes) on disk.
- photopad.exe (7.35 MB)
- photopadsetup_v4.10.exe (4.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.10
of PhotoPad 사진 편집기. Click on the links below for other PhotoPad 사진 편집기 versions:
PhotoPad 사진 편집기 is a program by NCH Software. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall PhotoPad 사진 편집기 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PhotoPad 사진 편집기 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PhotoPad 사진 편집기 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PhotoPad 사진 편집기". If it exists on your system the PhotoPad 사진 편집기 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PhotoPad 사진 편집기 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PhotoPad 사진 편집기, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhotoPad 사진 편집기:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/ko/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PhotoPad 사진 편집기.
8. After uninstalling PhotoPad 사진 편집기, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoPad 사진 편집기 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoPad 사진 편집기 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PhotoPad 사진 편집기 by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that PhotoPad 사진 편집기 by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PhotoPad 사진 편집기 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 14:00:49.777