PhotoPad 사진 편집기
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PhotoPad 사진 편집기 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PhotoPad 사진 편집기 from your systemNCH Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on NCH Software. Please open www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/ko/support.html
if you want to read more on PhotoPad 사진 편집기 on NCH Software's website. PhotoPad 사진 편집기 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing PhotoPad 사진 편집기 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. photopad.exe is the PhotoPad 사진 편집기's main executable file and it takes around 4.96 MB (5197344 bytes) on disk.
PhotoPad 사진 편집기 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.74 MB (7068744
bytes) on disk:
- photopad.exe (4.96 MB)
- photopadsetup_v6.11.exe (1.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.11
of PhotoPad 사진 편집기. You can find below info on other application versions of PhotoPad 사진 편집기:
...click to view all...
PhotoPad 사진 편집기 is a program released by NCH Software. Some people want to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove PhotoPad 사진 편집기 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PhotoPad 사진 편집기 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PhotoPad 사진 편집기 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotoPad 사진 편집기". If it exists on your system the PhotoPad 사진 편집기 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PhotoPad 사진 편집기 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PhotoPad 사진 편집기, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoPad 사진 편집기:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/ko/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PhotoPad 사진 편집기.
8. After removing PhotoPad 사진 편집기, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PhotoPad 사진 편집기 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhotoPad 사진 편집기 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PhotoPad 사진 편집기 by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that PhotoPad 사진 편집기 by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PhotoPad 사진 편집기 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 02:41:59.897