Password Depot 7
This page is about Password Depot 7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Password Depot 7 from your systemAceBIT GmbH
. More information on AceBIT GmbH can be found here
. More information about the app Password Depot 7 can be found at http://www.acebit.com/
. Usually the Password Depot 7 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Password Depot 7 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Password Depot 7 is C:\Program Files\Password Depot 7\unins000.exe. PasswordDepot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.17 MB (11716256 bytes) on disk.
Password Depot 7 contains of the executables below. They take 13.97 MB (14646168
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (11.17 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Password Depot 7 version 7.5.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Password Depot 7 versions:
...click to view all...
Password Depot 7 is a program released by AceBIT GmbH. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Password Depot 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Password Depot 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Password Depot 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Password Depot 7". If it is installed on your PC the Password Depot 7 application will be found very quickly. When you click Password Depot 7 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Password Depot 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Depot 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Password Depot 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Password Depot 7.
8. After removing Password Depot 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Password Depot 7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Password Depot 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Password Depot 7 by AceBIT GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Password Depot 7 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Password Depot 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:58:46.550