Password Depot 7
This page is about Password Depot 7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Password Depot 7 from your systemAceBIT GmbH
. Additional info about AceBIT GmbH can be read here
. More details about the program Password Depot 7 can be seen at http://www.acebit.com/
. Password Depot 7 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 7 folder, depending on the user's decision. Password Depot 7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 7\unins000.exe. PasswordDepot.exe is the Password Depot 7's main executable file and it takes approximately 11.89 MB (12469904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Password Depot 7. They occupy about 19.22 MB (20152824
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (11.89 MB)
- pdFileTools.exe (2.86 MB)
- pdMessagingHost.exe (1.68 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about Password Depot 7 version 7.6.4
only. For other Password Depot 7 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Password Depot 7 is a program by the software company AceBIT GmbH. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Password Depot 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Password Depot 7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Password Depot 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Password Depot 7". The Password Depot 7 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Password Depot 7 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Password Depot 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Depot 7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Password Depot 7.
8. After removing Password Depot 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Depot 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Password Depot 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Password Depot 7 by AceBIT GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Password Depot 7 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Password Depot 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 19:53:50.537