Password Depot 7
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Password Depot 7 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Password Depot 7 from your computerAceBIT GmbH
. You can find out more on AceBIT GmbH or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Password Depot 7 at http://www.acebit.com/
. Password Depot 7 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 7 folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Password Depot 7 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 7\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Password Depot 7's main file takes about 11.00 MB (11533448 bytes) and is named PasswordDepot.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Password Depot 7. They occupy about 16.64 MB (17453224
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (11.00 MB)
- pdFileTools.exe (2.86 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.0
of Password Depot 7. For other Password Depot 7 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Password Depot 7 is a program offered by AceBIT GmbH. Some people want to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Password Depot 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Password Depot 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Password Depot 7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Password Depot 7". If it exists on your system the Password Depot 7 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Password Depot 7 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Password Depot 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Password Depot 7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 7\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Password Depot 7.
8. After removing Password Depot 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Depot 7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Password Depot 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Password Depot 7 by AceBIT GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Password Depot 7 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Password Depot 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 23:41:10.773