Pacote Dolby Digital Live
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Pacote Dolby Digital Live for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Pacote Dolby Digital Live from your systemCreative Technology Limited
. You can read more on Creative Technology Limited or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Shared Files folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Pacote Dolby Digital Live is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. AutoUpdate.exe is the Pacote Dolby Digital Live's primary executable file and it takes circa 608.80 KB (623416 bytes) on disk.
Pacote Dolby Digital Live is comprised of the following executables which take 1.71 MB (1795765
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CTAudSvc.exe (288.00 KB)
- CTRegSvr.exe (24.00 KB)
- CTRegSvu.exe (80.00 KB)
- CTSched.exe (52.09 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (608.80 KB)
- AutoUpdateA.exe (608.78 KB)
- CTSURun.exe (92.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.02
of Pacote Dolby Digital Live. For other Pacote Dolby Digital Live versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pacote Dolby Digital Live is a program marketed by the software company Creative Technology Limited. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Pacote Dolby Digital Live is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Pacote Dolby Digital Live from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pacote Dolby Digital Live or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pacote Dolby Digital Live". The Pacote Dolby Digital Live application will be found very quickly. After you select Pacote Dolby Digital Live in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pacote Dolby Digital Live, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pacote Dolby Digital Live.
8. After uninstalling Pacote Dolby Digital Live, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pacote Dolby Digital Live which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pacote Dolby Digital Live using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pacote Dolby Digital Live by Creative Technology Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Pacote Dolby Digital Live by Creative Technology Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pacote Dolby Digital Live in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-13 16:25:31.040