Pacote Dolby Digital Live
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Pacote Dolby Digital Live for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Pacote Dolby Digital Live from your PCCreative Technology Limited
. Further information on Creative Technology Limited can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Shared Files folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Pacote Dolby Digital Live is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is named DLLML.exe and its approximative size is 56.00 KB (57344 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Pacote Dolby Digital Live. They take 3.58 MB (3752549
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CTAudSvc.exe (280.00 KB)
- CTRegSvr.exe (76.00 KB)
- CTSched.exe (52.09 KB)
- DLLML.exe (56.00 KB)
- EAXLoadr.exe (40.00 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.50 MB)
- AutoUpdateA.exe (1.50 MB)
- CTSURun.exe (92.00 KB)
This web page is about Pacote Dolby Digital Live version 3.05
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Pacote Dolby Digital Live:
...click to view all...
Pacote Dolby Digital Live is an application marketed by the software company Creative Technology Limited. Some users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Pacote Dolby Digital Live is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Pacote Dolby Digital Live from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pacote Dolby Digital Live or simply click the Search field and type in "Pacote Dolby Digital Live". The Pacote Dolby Digital Live program will be found very quickly. When you select Pacote Dolby Digital Live in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pacote Dolby Digital Live, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pacote Dolby Digital Live.
8. After uninstalling Pacote Dolby Digital Live, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pacote Dolby Digital Live which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pacote Dolby Digital Live with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pacote Dolby Digital Live by Creative Technology Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Pacote Dolby Digital Live by Creative Technology Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pacote Dolby Digital Live in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 21:06:50.603