Pacote Dolby Digital Live
Pacote Dolby Digital Live is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Pacote Dolby Digital Live from your PCCreative Technology Limited
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Creative Technology Limited. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Shared Files folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Pacote Dolby Digital Live's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. CTAudSvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 447.50 KB (458240 bytes) on disk.
Pacote Dolby Digital Live is comprised of the following executables which occupy 447.50 KB (458240
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 3.07
of Pacote Dolby Digital Live. You can find below info on other versions of Pacote Dolby Digital Live:
...click to view all...
Pacote Dolby Digital Live is a program released by the software company Creative Technology Limited. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Pacote Dolby Digital Live is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Pacote Dolby Digital Live with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pacote Dolby Digital Live or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pacote Dolby Digital Live". If it exists on your system the Pacote Dolby Digital Live application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pacote Dolby Digital Live in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pacote Dolby Digital Live, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pacote Dolby Digital Live.
8. After removing Pacote Dolby Digital Live, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pacote Dolby Digital Live that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pacote Dolby Digital Live with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pacote Dolby Digital Live by Creative Technology Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Pacote Dolby Digital Live by Creative Technology Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pacote Dolby Digital Live in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-14 17:25:48.630