This info is about PSafe Total for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall PSafe Total from your PCPSafe Tecnología
. Open here
for more info on PSafe Tecnología. Usually the PSafe Total program is to be found in the C:\Archivos de programa\PSafe\Total directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling PSafe Total is C:\Archivos de programa\PSafe\Total\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. QHSafeMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.20 MB (4399456 bytes) on disk.
PSafe Total is comprised of the following executables which take 57.14 MB (59911224
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (327.82 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (612.84 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (647.84 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- PSafeWeb.exe (42.90 MB)
- 360SPTool.exe (507.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (101.82 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (572.84 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (2.14 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (567.34 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.28 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (276.82 KB)
- WscReg.exe (975.15 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
The current page applies to PSafe Total version 220.127.116.116
only. Click on the links below for other PSafe Total versions:
...click to view all...
PSafe Total is a program marketed by PSafe Tecnología. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove PSafe Total is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PSafe Total with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PSafe Total or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PSafe Total". If it exists on your system the PSafe Total program will be found automatically. When you select PSafe Total in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PSafe Total, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PSafe Total.
8. After removing PSafe Total, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PSafe Total which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PSafe Total using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PSafe Total by PSafe Tecnología from your computer, nor are we saying that PSafe Total by PSafe Tecnología is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PSafe Total supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 16:48:10.327