This info is about PSafe Total for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PSafe Total from your systemPSafe Tecnología
. Check out here
for more information on PSafe Tecnología. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PSafe\Total folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for PSafe Total is C:\Program Files (x86)\PSafe\Total\Uninstall.exe. PSafe Total's main file takes about 4.56 MB (4778336 bytes) and its name is QHSafeMain.exe.
The executables below are part of PSafe Total. They occupy an average of 548.98 MB (575652440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (678.32 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (683.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (146.32 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1,005.84 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (831.34 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (871.15 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (875.84 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (538.84 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (651.34 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.46 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (546.82 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- ace2013-kb2810009-fullfile-x64-glb.exe (4.97 MB)
- excelloc2013-kb2827238-fullfile-x64-glb.exe (91.68 MB)
- lyncloc2013-kb2817465-fullfile-x64-glb.exe (114.25 MB)
- oart2013-kb2817623-fullfile-x64-glb.exe (11.88 MB)
- outlookloc2013-kb2837618-fullfile-x64-glb.exe (89.58 MB)
- rootsupd-20140312v.exe (448.32 KB)
- word2013-kb2863910-fullfile-x64-glb.exe (167.20 MB)
- 360boxld.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.08 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (527.34 KB)
- PSafeWeb.exe (46.92 MB)
- 360SPTool.exe (508.34 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (413.34 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1,005.34 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (606.32 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (2.13 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (567.34 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (277.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (975.15 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (651.32 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (65.32 KB)
The current web page applies to PSafe Total version 126.96.36.19981
only. You can find below info on other versions of PSafe Total:
...click to view all...
PSafe Total is an application marketed by the software company PSafe Tecnología. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase PSafe Total is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PSafe Total from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PSafe Total or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PSafe Total". If it exists on your system the PSafe Total app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PSafe Total in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PSafe Total, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PSafe Total.
8. After uninstalling PSafe Total, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PSafe Total which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PSafe Total using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PSafe Total by PSafe Tecnología from your PC, nor are we saying that PSafe Total by PSafe Tecnología is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PSafe Total in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-30 15:56:38.217