This web page is about PSafe Total for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PSafe Total from your PCPSafe Tecnología
. Go over here
for more information on PSafe Tecnología. PSafe Total is usually installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\PSafe\Total folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for PSafe Total is C:\Archivos de programa\PSafe\Total\Uninstall.exe. PSafe Total's primary file takes about 4.86 MB (5096288 bytes) and its name is QHSafeMain.exe.
The following executable files are contained in PSafe Total. They take 142.75 MB (149682568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (678.32 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (683.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (146.32 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.09 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (615.84 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (880.34 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (892.82 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (1,009.84 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (649.84 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.59 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (546.82 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (883.84 KB)
- 360isafeup.exe (29.42 MB)
- PSafeInternetSetup_801.exe (46.81 MB)
- PSafeWeb.exe (42.90 MB)
- 360SPTool.exe (508.34 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (567.34 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1,005.34 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (691.34 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (2.29 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (563.84 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (277.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (971.81 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (651.32 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.115
of PSafe Total. Click on the links below for other PSafe Total versions:
...click to view all...
PSafe Total is a program by PSafe Tecnología. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase PSafe Total is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PSafe Total using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PSafe Total or simply click the Search feature and type in "PSafe Total". If it exists on your system the PSafe Total app will be found very quickly. When you click PSafe Total in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PSafe Total, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PSafe Total.
8. After uninstalling PSafe Total, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PSafe Total that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PSafe Total with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PSafe Total by PSafe Tecnología from your computer, nor are we saying that PSafe Total by PSafe Tecnología is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PSafe Total in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 02:05:09.323