PM RTAS Installer
You can find below detailed information on how to remove PM RTAS Installer for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall PM RTAS Installer from your systemPlug and Mix
. Open here
for more details on Plug and Mix. More info about the software PM RTAS Installer can be seen at http://www.plugandmix.com
. Usually the PM RTAS Installer application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove PM RTAS Installer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\uninstall_rtas.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\Uninstall\uninstall_rtas.xml". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall_rtas.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 566.50 KB (580096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in PM RTAS Installer. They occupy 3.14 MB (3287448
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall_rtas.exe (566.50 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.0
of PM RTAS Installer. You can find below a few links to other PM RTAS Installer versions:
PM RTAS Installer is an application by Plug and Mix. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase PM RTAS Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PM RTAS Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PM RTAS Installer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PM RTAS Installer". The PM RTAS Installer program will be found automatically. After you select PM RTAS Installer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PM RTAS Installer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PM RTAS Installer:
- The publisher is: http://www.plugandmix.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\uninstall_rtas.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\Uninstall\uninstall_rtas.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PM RTAS Installer.
8. After removing PM RTAS Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PM RTAS Installer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PM RTAS Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PM RTAS Installer by Plug and Mix from your computer, we are not saying that PM RTAS Installer by Plug and Mix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PM RTAS Installer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-17 11:07:46.140