PM RTAS Installer
PM RTAS Installer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PM RTAS Installer from your computerPlug and Mix
. You can read more on Plug and Mix or check for application updates here
. Further information about PM RTAS Installer can be seen at http://www.plugandmix.com
. PM RTAS Installer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Plug and Mix folder, subject to the user's option. PM RTAS Installer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Plug and Mix\uninstall_rtas.exe. uninstall_rtas.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 566.50 KB (580096 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside PM RTAS Installer. They take about 3.39 MB (3550632
bytes) on disk.
- Software Activator.exe (220.00 KB)
- uninstall_rtas.exe (566.50 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.62 MB)
This data is about PM RTAS Installer version 3.0.3
only. You can find below info on other releases of PM RTAS Installer:
PM RTAS Installer is a program marketed by the software company Plug and Mix. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove PM RTAS Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PM RTAS Installer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PM RTAS Installer or simply click the Search field and type in "PM RTAS Installer". The PM RTAS Installer application will be found very quickly. When you select PM RTAS Installer in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PM RTAS Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PM RTAS Installer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.plugandmix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Plug and Mix\uninstall_rtas.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PM RTAS Installer.
8. After uninstalling PM RTAS Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PM RTAS Installer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PM RTAS Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PM RTAS Installer by Plug and Mix from your computer, we are not saying that PM RTAS Installer by Plug and Mix is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PM RTAS Installer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-26 15:50:17.787