PM RTAS Installer
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall PM RTAS Installer for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall PM RTAS Installer from your computerPlug and Mix
. Additional info about Plug and Mix can be read here
. Click on http://www.plugandmix.com
to get more facts about PM RTAS Installer on Plug and Mix's website. PM RTAS Installer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Plug and Mix folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Plug and Mix\uninstall_rtas.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PM RTAS Installer. The application's main executable file is named uninstall_rtas.exe and occupies 566.50 KB (580096 bytes).
PM RTAS Installer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.17 MB (3325352
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall_rtas.exe (566.50 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.62 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of PM RTAS Installer. Click on the links below for other PM RTAS Installer versions:
PM RTAS Installer is a program offered by the software company Plug and Mix. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase PM RTAS Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PM RTAS Installer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PM RTAS Installer or simply click the Search field and type in "PM RTAS Installer". If it exists on your system the PM RTAS Installer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PM RTAS Installer in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PM RTAS Installer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PM RTAS Installer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.plugandmix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Plug and Mix\uninstall_rtas.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PM RTAS Installer.
8. After removing PM RTAS Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PM RTAS Installer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PM RTAS Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PM RTAS Installer by Plug and Mix from your PC, nor are we saying that PM RTAS Installer by Plug and Mix is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PM RTAS Installer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 11:20:48.880