PM Pro 64bit
This info is about PM Pro 64bit for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PM Pro 64bit from your systemPlug and Mix
. Take a look here
for more details on Plug and Mix. Please follow http://www.plugandmix.com
if you want to read more on PM Pro 64bit on Plug and Mix's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling PM Pro 64bit is C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\uninstall_PM Pro_64.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. uninstall_PM_Chainer_64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 623.00 KB (637952 bytes) on disk.
PM Pro 64bit is comprised of the following executables which take 2.16 MB (2262528
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall_PM_Chainer_64.exe (623.00 KB)
- PM-Chainer.exe (353.00 KB)
- VST Plug-In Manager.exe (610.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.2
of PM Pro 64bit. You can find below a few links to other PM Pro 64bit releases:
If you're planning to uninstall PM Pro 64bit you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\Software Activator.exe
- C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\Uninstall\uninstall_PM Pro_64.dat
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PM Pro1.0.2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PM Pro1.0.2\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PM Pro1.0.2\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PM Pro1.0.2\UninstallString
PM Pro 64bit is a program marketed by the software company Plug and Mix. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PM Pro 64bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PM Pro 64bit from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PM Pro 64bit or simply click the Search field and type in "PM Pro 64bit". If it is installed on your PC the PM Pro 64bit program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PM Pro 64bit in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PM Pro 64bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PM Pro 64bit:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.plugandmix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\uninstall_PM Pro_64.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PM Pro 64bit.
8. After removing PM Pro 64bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PM Pro 64bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PM Pro 64bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PM Pro 64bit by Plug and Mix from your PC, we are not saying that PM Pro 64bit by Plug and Mix is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PM Pro 64bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:08:54.190