PM Pro 64bit
You can find on this page details on how to remove PM Pro 64bit for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PM Pro 64bit from your PCPlug and Mix
. More information on Plug and Mix can be found here
. Please follow http://www.plugandmix.com
if you want to read more on PM Pro 64bit on Plug and Mix's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PM Pro 64bit is C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\uninstall_PM Pro_64.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall_PM Pro_64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 566.50 KB (580096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with PM Pro 64bit. They occupy about 786.50 KB (805376
bytes) on disk.
- Software Activator.exe (220.00 KB)
- uninstall_PM Pro_64.exe (566.50 KB)
The current web page applies to PM Pro 64bit version 1.0.0
only. You can find below a few links to other PM Pro 64bit versions:
If you are manually uninstalling PM Pro 64bit we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall PM Pro 64bit:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove PM Pro 64bit:
- C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\Software Activator.exe
- C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\Uninstall\uninstall_PM Pro_64.dat
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PM Pro1.0.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PM Pro1.0.0\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PM Pro1.0.0\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PM Pro1.0.0\UninstallString
PM Pro 64bit is an application marketed by Plug and Mix. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase PM Pro 64bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PM Pro 64bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PM Pro 64bit or simply click the Search field and type in "PM Pro 64bit". The PM Pro 64bit app will be found automatically. When you select PM Pro 64bit in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PM Pro 64bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PM Pro 64bit:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.plugandmix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\uninstall_PM Pro_64.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PM Pro 64bit.
8. After removing PM Pro 64bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PM Pro 64bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PM Pro 64bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PM Pro 64bit by Plug and Mix from your computer, we are not saying that PM Pro 64bit by Plug and Mix is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PM Pro 64bit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 13:16:49.990