PM Pro 64bit
This page is about PM Pro 64bit for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PM Pro 64bit from your PCPlug and Mix
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Plug and Mix. Click on http://www.plugandmix.com
to get more details about PM Pro 64bit on Plug and Mix's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove PM Pro 64bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\uninstall_PM Pro_64.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 566.50 KB (580096 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall_vst_64.exe.
PM Pro 64bit contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.35 MB (4561304
bytes) on disk.
- Software Activator.exe (220.00 KB)
- uninstall_vst_64.exe (566.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
The current page applies to PM Pro 64bit version 1.0.1
alone. Click on the links below for other PM Pro 64bit versions:
PM Pro 64bit is an application marketed by Plug and Mix. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall PM Pro 64bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PM Pro 64bit from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PM Pro 64bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "PM Pro 64bit". The PM Pro 64bit application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PM Pro 64bit in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PM Pro 64bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PM Pro 64bit:
- The software company is: http://www.plugandmix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Plug and Mix\uninstall_PM Pro_64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PM Pro 64bit.
8. After removing PM Pro 64bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PM Pro 64bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PM Pro 64bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PM Pro 64bit by Plug and Mix from your computer, we are not saying that PM Pro 64bit by Plug and Mix is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PM Pro 64bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-03 21:18:59.830