PIXAJOY Editor is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PIXAJOY Editor from your systemPixajoy
. You can read more on Pixajoy or check for application updates here
. PIXAJOY Editor is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PIXAJOY Editor folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling PIXAJOY Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\PIXAJOY Editor\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PIXAJOY Editor.exe is the PIXAJOY Editor's primary executable file and it takes about 67.11 MB (70365360 bytes) on disk.
PIXAJOY Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 74.44 MB (78058448
bytes) on disk.
- PIXAJOY Editor.exe (67.11 MB)
- uninstall.exe (540.95 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.35 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (3.45 MB)
This info is about PIXAJOY Editor version 2019.1.1
only. Click on the links below for other PIXAJOY Editor versions:
...click to view all...
PIXAJOY Editor is an application released by Pixajoy. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove PIXAJOY Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PIXAJOY Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PIXAJOY Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "PIXAJOY Editor". The PIXAJOY Editor app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PIXAJOY Editor in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PIXAJOY Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PIXAJOY Editor.
8. After removing PIXAJOY Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PIXAJOY Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PIXAJOY Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PIXAJOY Editor by Pixajoy from your PC, nor are we saying that PIXAJOY Editor by Pixajoy is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PIXAJOY Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 05:24:40.750