You can find on this page details on how to remove PIXAJOY Editor for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PIXAJOY Editor from your systemPixajoy
. Go over here
for more information on Pixajoy. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PIXAJOY Editor folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\PIXAJOY Editor\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PIXAJOY Editor. The application's main executable file has a size of 66.43 MB (69653968 bytes) on disk and is labeled PIXAJOY Editor.exe.
The executable files below are part of PIXAJOY Editor. They take about 73.76 MB (77343478
bytes) on disk.
- PIXAJOY Editor.exe (66.43 MB)
- uninstall.exe (534.72 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.36 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (3.46 MB)
This data is about PIXAJOY Editor version 2018.3.0
only. Click on the links below for other PIXAJOY Editor versions:
...click to view all...
PIXAJOY Editor is a program by the software company Pixajoy. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall PIXAJOY Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PIXAJOY Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PIXAJOY Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PIXAJOY Editor". If it is installed on your PC the PIXAJOY Editor application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PIXAJOY Editor in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PIXAJOY Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PIXAJOY Editor.
8. After removing PIXAJOY Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PIXAJOY Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PIXAJOY Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PIXAJOY Editor by Pixajoy from your computer, we are not saying that PIXAJOY Editor by Pixajoy is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PIXAJOY Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 05:00:19.667