This info is about PIXAJOY Editor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PIXAJOY Editor from your systemPixajoy
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Pixajoy . PIXAJOY Editor is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PIXAJOY Editor folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\PIXAJOY Editor\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PIXAJOY Editor. The application's main executable file has a size of 59.17 MB (62041625 bytes) on disk and is called PIXAJOY Editor.exe.
PIXAJOY Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 67.17 MB (70433695
bytes) on disk.
- PIXAJOY Editor.exe (59.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (787.30 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.18 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (4.05 MB)
This info is about PIXAJOY Editor version 3.5.0
alone. For other PIXAJOY Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PIXAJOY Editor is an application offered by the software company Pixajoy . Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove PIXAJOY Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PIXAJOY Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PIXAJOY Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "PIXAJOY Editor". If it is installed on your PC the PIXAJOY Editor application will be found very quickly. When you click PIXAJOY Editor in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PIXAJOY Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PIXAJOY Editor.
8. After removing PIXAJOY Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PIXAJOY Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PIXAJOY Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PIXAJOY Editor by Pixajoy from your PC, we are not saying that PIXAJOY Editor by Pixajoy is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PIXAJOY Editor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 10:52:01.910