This web page is about PCSwift for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall PCSwift from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on PGWARE LLC. More info about the software PCSwift can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. PCSwift is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCSwift folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall PCSwift by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCSwift\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. PCSwift's primary file takes about 2.27 MB (2384384 bytes) and is named PCSwift.exe.
PCSwift contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.58 MB (7952059
bytes) on disk.
- PCSwift.exe (2.27 MB)
- PCSwiftRegister.exe (2.04 MB)
- PCSwiftUpdate.exe (2.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This page is about PCSwift version 188.8.131.528
alone. Click on the links below for other PCSwift versions:
...click to view all...
PCSwift is a program offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall PCSwift is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PCSwift with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCSwift or simply click the Search field and type in "PCSwift". The PCSwift app will be found very quickly. When you select PCSwift in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PCSwift, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCSwift:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCSwift\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCSwift.
8. After removing PCSwift, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCSwift that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCSwift using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCSwift by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCSwift by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCSwift supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 20:19:00.833